Somehow we have gone from Halloween 2004 to Halloween 2009
in the blink of an eye and I find myself nostalgic.
Here's a look back at Halloweens past - don't I sound just like Casey Kasem and the weekly top 40!??!! Get your tapes and boom boxes ready to record the number one hit that will play after a look back at the number hit from 1982...
Mary Austin - 10 months
Jane Harris - 2 months
frog
She had colic and was not a happy baby from about 5 - 7 each night.
Mary Austin - 22 months
Ladybug with sparkly ruby slippers
Halloween 2006
Mary Austin - 2.75 years - fairy princess
Jane Harris - 14 months - dragonfly (we called her Janie Bug)
Mary Austin - 3.75 years - The Asian Little Mermaid
she loooooved the wig and wore it for-evah
Jane Harris - 2 years - Minnie Mouse
she refused to wear the ears but loved the orange frosted cupcakes at the neighborhood party
Mary Austin - 4.75 years - Princess Ting Ting from Mulan 2
Everyone would look at her like we were crazy when she would say "ummm nooo I am NOT a Chinese princess; I am Ting Ting" Only those who are really in the know about Mulan would know who Ting Ting is.
Jane Harris - 3 years - witch or witchy-poo



1 comment:
The dragonfly was my favorite - how stinkin cute!!
The Asian little mermaid came in a close second!!
Post a Comment