I love that sassy new do!! I can't wait to get Mya's first hair cut!! I already pretend to cut it by placing my gingers over parts of her hair in the pictures. I know I'm psycho!! baby jane, you are beautiful!!!!
Love the new 'do!! It is too cute. But it is hard when your baby suddenly stops looking like a baby, isn't it? Now, my girls had their hair bobbed this weekend and now suddenly look younger!!! How come that doesn't work for me??
4 comments:
I love that sassy new do!! I can't wait to get Mya's first hair cut!! I already pretend to cut it by placing my gingers over parts of her hair in the pictures. I know I'm psycho!! baby jane, you are beautiful!!!!
Love the new 'do!! It is too cute. But it is hard when your baby suddenly stops looking like a baby, isn't it? Now, my girls had their hair bobbed this weekend and now suddenly look younger!!! How come that doesn't work for me??
Julie, that is the cutest haircut!! Makes her blue eyes even bluer. Is that possible?!?
Oh I love the new cut, so sweet!! (It shows her beautiful eyes!!)
Post a Comment