Monday, September 8, 2008

How Daddy spells Heaven

S.E.C F.O.O.T.B.A.L.L!!
Much to his delight Auburn is 2 & 0.
I am just glad that I do not have to hear the whining, yet.
Dad and his princesses in Auburn outfits!
Very subtle outfits since I am a Bama girl at heart!
Jane Harris is destined to be an Aub due to the hair color!
This is heaven for Mommy - 2 princesses getting along!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Love the outfits!! Katie would really like to go to Auburn except that it's in AL and we're in GA. I can't pay out of state fees for her. So, unless she gets scholarships, she is staying in GA.

Oh, and love the last pic where the girls are playing nicely. I too relish in the moments where my girls get along without physically hurting each other. :-)

Football and Fried Rice said...

ADORABLE outfits!! makes me want to be an Auburn fan!! We are Big 10 folks and now we are roped into the Mountain West. Lots of whining at our house already!!! I love the headband too!!! Girls are sooo sporty, eh??

The Pink Clutch said...

Please email me your address, your sassy happy is ready to ship!

Jan Russell said...

Look at all the girly goodness on your cute blog! Your girls are beautiful! And yes, by the time I add up everything from our "low-key" party, eyyiyi, I'm sure I didn't save a dime!

P.S. - I see we both have budding tattoo artists in the family - joy!