Mary Austin Zuhong - 9 months
...having her first sleepover with our neighbor and starting 5-K in August???
Kindergarten preview was on Tuesday and now a sleepover; this mommy cannot take much more and needs an adult beverage and a Valium ASAP!
It seems like just yesterday that
we were being handed a teeny-tiny 12 pound 7 month old in China.


3 comments:
What a beautiful baby she was and what a beautiful big girl she is! I am feeling the exact same way you are about Pinkie--she is going to pre-K in the fall too and just seems to be growing up way too fast!
You are my precious angel and I love you very much Mary Austin! It will be fun watching you start on your new adventure!
I can't believe that is Mae!?!?! She was sooo tiny and precious - really? 5K??? Don't let her go - STOP the madness!!!
Post a Comment