"We are sisters. We will always be sisters.
Our differences may never go away, but neither, for me, will our song."
~~Elizabeth Fishel
~Elizabeth Fishel
"You can't think how I depend on you, and when you're not there
the color goes out of my life."
~~Virginia Woolf - to her sister
A sister is one of the nicest things
the color goes out of my life."
~~Virginia Woolf - to her sister
that can happen to anyone.
She is someone to laugh with and share with,to work with and join in the fun.
She is someone who helps in the rough times
and knows when you need a warm smile.
She is someone who will quietly listen
when you just want to talk for awhile.
A sister is dear to you always,
for she is someone who is always a part of all the favorite memories
that you keep very close to your heart.
~~Author Unknown
~~Author Unknown
As much as the girls want a brother, I am so glad they have each other. They look out for one another with Mary Austin relying on Jane Harris as much as Jane Harris relies on her.
They have a special bond and I am forever grateful they are sisters.
And to my sister, we cannot wait for August!!
3 comments:
Please get yourself up here ASAP! We miss you and cannot wait. xoxoxo, your sister
See, this is just the post I needed to "push more over the edge". I always wanted a sister - I keep telling the hubs that MJ NEEDS one :)
You are the closest, sweetest sisters I know! What a great relationship!
Post a Comment