This year the princesses were very excited about Halloween.
Why?
Well for Jane it was all about the candy and for Mae it was all about the costume!
Ohhh.. the costumes. They are gorgeous as well they should be. I would usually never order one from Wishcraft and this year was to be no exception until Ambien.
Right after Tripp was diagnosed, I could not sleep so I was started on a low dose of Ambien.
I had no problems like those that you hear about until one night in late July/early August. I took my pill and just thought I would check something on Facebook before going to sleep. the next morning I had an order confirmation from Wishcraft. Whoops! fortunately, Mary Austin can wear hers next year!
I will say that they are exceptional quality and will last for a lifetime.
Happy Halloween from the Primrose Princesses!
Princess of India and Rose Flower Fairy
Even Tripp and I dressed up this year.
He was a Rasta Man and I was a glamour witch.
1 comment:
Julie,
You are so good and sweet.
I love you, and your family!
Post a Comment