OK...so no real excuse for not posting from November to June except that I was busy busy busy with Mae in K5. Plus, I took 2 AMAZING trips! Not vacations but mission trips! One to Ecuador and one to Haiti - post earthquake! More on those later.
I had full intentions of catching up this summer along with painting my house until June 8, 2010. Tripp, the bestest hubs and dad, a wife and mother could ask for was diagnosed with colon cancer. Stage 4 - all over his liver and possibly a few places in his lungs. Ummm... yeah, he turned 40 in March. And unlike in my 20s when I thought 40 was so old, it is SO NOT. Forty is the new twenty! Too young. So this summer has been spent at the hospital and keeping a "normal" routine for the princesses. I will slowly update the princesses because this is their scrapbook.
For now we need prayers!
Love to the 1 or 3 of you out there who still check in on a whim!
Jules
7 comments:
Julie and Tripp,
I do check in on you and we love you guys! We have shared some very special times.
Please know we are here for you and we are praying for you. If we can do anything to help, please let us know. How I wish we were back in Alabama to help you in some way!
We are sending our love and prayers!
Jan & Steve
SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK!!!!! We continue to pray for Trip. I cannot wait to hear about the mission trips.
Hugs, Ashley
Hey Julie, it's me, Kelley Clark. I agree with Jan, I too wish we were back in Alabama so we could help you guys out. I am so sorry y'all are going through this.
You, Tripp and those beautiful girls are in our thoughts and prayers. If you need anything call or email me...
kelleyclark24@gmail.com
I will check all of your blogs daily, Kelley
I don't know what led me here tonight but I will PRAY for Tripp. I am so very sorry you are going through this. Blessings,
Kim
You know I still check your blog!! :)
Y'all are in my thoughts and prayers.
Will keep reading and praying,
Jessi
I will be praying as well. So sorry that you are in this fight. Take care...and please keep us posted with specific prayer requests as they arise.
I am not sure why I clicked on the Princess Blog, because on my sidebar it doesn't even show as updated. I guess I've missed you. Praying right now for you & for Tripp and for your family. So many changes you are going through - praying you are strengthened through this season........
Can't wait for an update and to hear about your Missions trips....
Post a Comment