
Well, we are back in the land of parenthood! The girls had a wonderful time with Mimi and Cap (Tripp's parents) and better yet we had a fabulous time in Roatan!
The girls have been clingy and we are slowly getting back into routines. Once I have a chance I will load up pictures from our adventures and from their adventures!
3 comments:
Big question is did mommy have a good time??? Look forward to the fotos!
Rony
Ah ~ vacation :D
UM? Reality. Oh well, the plus side to come home is that the girls make life better than a vacation ~right!
Hope you had fun! I am SO jealous!!! The entire time we were driving through Alabama I said to my husband, "The primrose princesses live here. I should have set up a lunch with them!" Yes, we drove right through Birmingham!! We did not get a birdhouse. Have you been to rock city? On the way home, we stopped at the aquarium.
Post a Comment