On a side note: The week before Mae's tonsils I took her to my hair guy to shape her hair. The child has only had 3 cuts her entire life. She came with very little hair and it has been pretty slow in coming in. I got tired of looking at the wispies and flyaways in the back and decided it was time to bite the bullet and try to bob it off. You can really see the cut in these pictures! She really looks like a little girl now! I told him that he made my baby into a child in one snip of his scissors! Now Jane's hair is starting to grow in all crazy and she is about to be sportin' a baby mullet but I cannot bring myself to have hers cut yet! I still want her to look like my baby!
3 comments:
I'm sure it's tough waiting for her to heal, hang in there! The haircut is adorable!
Hugs, hugs, and more hugs as you deal with all the post-op blues. We have been there and will be there again soon. We send lots of hugs!
The hair cut is darling and LiLi wears a bob and bow. In the past year, we have only cut it twice as it is very slow growing!
Your girls are darling, and so is your blog title!
Amy
Post a Comment