Tuesday, June 19, 2007

A litte behind


Okay, so I am MORE than a little behind in posting! After returning home from paradise, I hit the ground running! Last week was my last week at work. In August, I will start a new job as an instructor in one of our local university's school of nursing. I am really excited to embark on this new journey and better yet it is a 9 month position so I have teacher hours! This will be really great once the princesses are in school; and this will not be much longer!
Yesterday, Mary Austin had her tonsils out. She did beautifully and it has not slowed her down that much. I am staying on top of the pain with Rx and OTC pain meds. I really do not want to try it without! She and I will be cooped up most of the week so I hope to get caught up on all my posts!

2 comments:

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

Poor little baby. I hope that she is feeling better :D Eat your ice cream!

Great news on the teaching jig! That is what I am hoping for in another year :D

insanemommy said...

Congrats on the new position. I love your hours......