Sisters are different flowers in the same garden.
Looks like you had LOTS of FUN!!!
I think a baby brother should be in the works :) I would love to see the princesses with a little football player!!
Looks like a great time was had by all!!By the way, you've been tagged. Check out my blog for details. :-)
Oooh looks like a beautiful day on the lake! Such cuties!The gift sack is from Pottery Barn Kids :)
That looks like a beautiful day on the lake. The girls look so cute and relaxed.Kim
Omg. Was it cold? We've had gorgeous weather in DC up until today, and it's still beautiful, just cool.. I like it at a steady 78. That's when I'm my happiest.
Cute cute photos! I just realized I never posted my logo back up on your blog. I'm SO sorry. Can you email me and I PROMISE I'll do it? (That preppy conversation with Mae is to funny!)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Looks like you had LOTS of FUN!!!
I think a baby brother should be in the works :) I would love to see the princesses with a little football player!!
Looks like a great time was had by all!!
By the way, you've been tagged. Check out my blog for details. :-)
Oooh looks like a beautiful day on the lake! Such cuties!
The gift sack is from Pottery Barn Kids :)
That looks like a beautiful day on the lake. The girls look so cute and relaxed.
Kim
Omg. Was it cold? We've had gorgeous weather in DC up until today, and it's still beautiful, just cool.. I like it at a steady 78. That's when I'm my happiest.
Cute cute photos! I just realized I never posted my logo back up on your blog. I'm SO sorry. Can you email me and I PROMISE I'll do it?
(That preppy conversation with Mae is to funny!)
Post a Comment