Sisters are different flowers in the same garden.
Ok, that face Jane is making?? I just want to squeeze her!!!
beautiful pictures!!! guess you are seeing the parkers pretty soon, huh? we can't make it down there but wish we could. take lots of pictures!
TAG! See my blog for details!
Sooo Sweet! I love their beach dresses. The last picture is a treasure - so peaceful.
stumbled on your blog...These pics of your girls are so sweet!! I bet they are the best of friends!:)Amiewww.heart-smiles.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ok, that face Jane is making?? I just want to squeeze her!!!
beautiful pictures!!!
guess you are seeing the parkers pretty soon, huh? we can't make it down there but wish we could. take lots of pictures!
TAG! See my blog for details!
Sooo Sweet! I love their beach dresses. The last picture is a treasure - so peaceful.
stumbled on your blog...
These pics of your girls are so sweet!! I bet they are the best of friends!
:)
Amie
www.heart-smiles.blogspot.com
Post a Comment