Tuesday, December 23, 2008

We interupt Christmas postings...

...to bring you Mary Austin's 5th birthday party.
She wanted a gymnastics/USA/Olympics party and that was music to my ears since I would not have to host a party at the house in the middle of decorating for Christmas!
Her invites were gold medals and we had the party where she takes gymnastics.
Keeping with the theme she wore her red "lee-go-tard" and I found a really cute royal blue bow with white polka dots and "Celebrate" monogrammed in red.
(I think it was a leftover from the 4th of July!)
Everyone had a blast!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

KK said...

Happy Birthday, Mary Austin!!! May this year be your best yet!

Kristin said...

How fun!! Happy Birthday Mary Austin!!

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Mary Austin!!! It looks like you had a lot of fun!!

Anonymous said...

That red shiny leotard is IT. Just wonderful. How beautiful is the cake, too? What a fabulous par-tay. xoxoxo, LA