Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Round One goes to the fireplace screen..

Last night I heard I very loud crash. You know the kind that makes your heart race and your stomach zoom up to your throat? Then a very loud screech. Jane Harris had pulled our very heavy iron fireplace screen over on top of herself. Fortunately she was not standing up on the hearth and she caught it with her hands before it fell on top of her. The result was a very beat up looking Jane and a very freaked out mommy (even with all her medical background)! Today her eye is starting to get black but she is back to her old self zooming around on her plasma car and loving on the animals!
On a side note, Tripp and I had the amazing experience of attending a Cursillo weekend with our church. I HIGHLY recommend going on one if you are Episcopalian and your church participates in them. (I think they do a version in the Catholic and Methodist churches as well.) I have come back renewed and refreshed and will be forever changed because of it!

5 comments:

KK said...

Sorry about Jane's accident. I am glad to hear that she wasn't too injured. And, oh, btw, I LOVE Mondays with Mae. That girl is a hoot!

Nana said...

Oh Jane, Nana is so sorry you got hurt!

Kristin said...

Oh my, poor Jane. Not sure I want to see the outcome of round two!

LA said...

Oh, Janie girl. Please be careful! xoxoxo, LA

3 Peanuts said...

Oh I am glad she did not get too hurt.