Somehow, my baby is now 4! I am not sure how this happened. Wasn't it just yesterday that I was holding four positive pregnancy tests with a feeling of terrified thrill. Just yesterday that I thought how did this happen and what will we do? Mary Austin had just turned 13 months and we had used all of our savings for the journey to her. We lived in a "cozy 2 bedroom house" and yet here was the proof that just when I thought I had it all planned out, I am not the One in control.
And I wouldn't change a thing. Not one single thing.
Every time I puked (which was everyday at least once for 35 weeks), every worry and fear was oh so totally worth it! How Jane has changed me for the better. She, along with her sister, have helped renew my faith in God.
And I am a better person, wife and mother because of her.
Because of my little red headed sprite, Jane Harris.
Chocolate and birthday cake icing all in one!
Her favorite.
Actually, just about any cake is her favorite but this is the one she picked.
1 comment:
I am so glad that God decided to use a gorgeous little girl, a miracle baby to renew your hope & faith! Everyone wins!!
Post a Comment