Saturday, August 15, 2009

Lets talk about beauty....

As you know we went to visit my sister this summer for the annual "mommy & me" trip.
I had a GENIUS idea to kill 2 birds with 1 stone - have formal pictures taken of the all girls together and separately. These pictures would then serve not only as Nana's birthday gift but also her Christmas card. You see, Nana, is a planner. A planner to the ENTH degree. In August she starts thinking about Christmas - what to give as gifts, pictures for her card etc..
Now, in August I am barely treading water since this is the time of starting back to school for me. August, September and October are my busiest months with work and the last thing on my mind is Christmas.
This year I do not have to think at all!
I present the portraits.
These are just a few of the nearly 400 that Nana had to choose from.
The first will be her card pic and the remainder will be framed together for her birthday.
Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas Nana!
And its only August!








1 comment:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Hey Jules - You DID do an amazing job with the photos - but, really? Not blogging almost three months/ What's up with that?? i know Kindergarten is tough - but come on, some of us need a Princess Fix!!!!!