Mary Austin is fully encamped in Princess mode! Everything must relate to them! Doesn't matter if it is Mulan, Ariel, Snow White, Cinderella, Belle...She eats, breathes and lives for them! We have all the dresses, movies and music. She talks about going to the mecca land - DISNEY WORLD - every night even though we are not planning to go until January of 2008. (yep, I know we should have never let on that we were, in deed, planning such a vacation)
In fact the other day as I was waiting for a patient's chart to load on the computer unaware that I was humming "a dream is a wish your heart makes.." The parent started singing along with me! Guess everyone goes through this stage but I am beginning to wonder with 2 girls so close in age if I will ever get "like a cloud I am soft, like bamboo I bend in the wind.." out of my head! That by the way is from Mulan II.
No comments:
Post a Comment