
Mary Austin
What can we say - She is prettier than her pictures if you can imagine that and has done well so far although she has probably just transfered attachment to us - that or she is too youngto know really what the deal is!
If I did not know better I would think she is younger. Very Very petite - I guess someone in the family needs to be! She can roll over front to back and back to front and got on her hands and knees and rocked once. She also does well on her tummy.She eats like a champ and loves the Isomil so far. i am still putting chinese formula in with it though.
she missed a nap earlier today so she slept from 4pm to 730 or so and is now wide open at 9pm. She is upstairs with tripp. I left him playing onthe bed with her witha made up bottle readyto go if he needs it. She will go to either of us and does not seem to prefer one of us over the other.no scaibes, just some diaper rash that has nearly cleared up with Desitin. She HATES to have her diaper changed and gets REALLY PISSED when I wipe her nose - but you know how I hate a snotty nose!
pumpkins - Just had dinner wtih Elaine. hannah is just 5months old - turns 6 months tomorrow and is very sweet! She has teeth, Mary austin does not!
We have taken a ton of pictures and will have some developed tomorrow and try to post them. We were lucky enough that there were some people in the civial affairs office and they taped both of us meeting mary Austin for the first time. It was great. Feelings are indescribable and we are on cloud nine!
Tomorrow we visit the orphanage. I am sure that will be bitter sweet.
Much love. Must run to check on the "babies" and all of us need baths. That should be fun!
until tomorrow,
all our love
jules and tripper
No comments:
Post a Comment