Friday, October 5, 2007

Friends old and new

Above is a picture of the princesses and friends at a birthday party. All of the children are either children of my very dearest friends or related to them (niece/nephew). A group of us went out to dinner last week and the next day my stomach was sore from laughing so much! We have all been friends since college and although we may be in different places in our lives we still get together as much as we can. I find this so important to do and encourage everyone to take a "girl's night out" when you can!
We have also decided to go on a "girl's only" trip to celebrate 40th birthdays. I am super excited and now we just have to decide wear to go! So far we have talked about the south of France, Italy, somewhere very lavish in the Caribbean or perhaps even Brazil. Any suggestions?

5 comments:

Ladybug Hugs 4 U said...

Do Brazil ~ you won't regret it :D

Danielle Moss said...

That sounds SO fun. I haven't really traveled at all actually, so I can only tell you that I REALLY want to see Italy or Greece, although Brazil sounds amazing too.

So exciting!

Football and Fried Rice said...

I have always wanted to go to Italy! I have a friend who worked for campus crusade in Brazil for three years and she didn't want to come back; she said it was amazing!

3 Peanuts said...

Paris!!! I love Paris!

Kim

Lori said...

Oh how fun, what a great idea!
I say Paris, you all would have a blast!!