Sunday, October 7, 2007

Ride'em Cowgirl!!




One of Mary Austin's classmates recently had a fabulous birthday party at a petting farm where she not only got to pet donkeys, goats and pigs but she got to ride a horse for the very first time! At first, she was not very sure about getting on "Spencer" but in the end she was very glad she did!

7 comments:

insanemommy said...

Great party!!!

Danielle Moss said...

Awww so cute. I used to go to the pony rides every Sunday (and then to pick up bagels) with my step dad so my mom could sleep in.

Memories...

Football and Fried Rice said...

WOW! I've never had (or been to a party) that has had horse riding;0) What lucky little kids!!

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

What a wonderful experience for the girls....I'd love to have been there to watch. My grandkids would go crazy for pony rides.....

Lori said...

Good for her, way to be brave! Sounds like a great party!

Anonymous said...

It sounds lovely! Can't wait to see my little Jing on a horse. she is fearless and loves animals!

I recommend Paris for the trip!

3 Peanuts said...

Julie,

These are cute. Looks like a fantastic party. We need more pictures of the princesses:)

Kim