Sisters are different flowers in the same garden.
Wow! Beautifully done!
It looks perfect.
She did a GREAT job! I am very impressed! I love a child that appreciates a nicely made bed ;)
She's Hired :D What a great job!I have to LOL because that is one of Li Li's favorite things to do. make beds :D
next stop - dusting;)
Wow! She did a GREAT job!Kim
Wow...I need her to come and teach Piper when she goes into her big girl bed!We are putting it off, because we have to paint her new room...and that means moving the office...ugh!Martha Stewart would be proud!Hayley
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Wow! Beautifully done!
It looks perfect.
She did a GREAT job! I am very impressed! I love a child that appreciates a nicely made bed ;)
She's Hired :D What a great job!
I have to LOL because that is one of Li Li's favorite things to do. make beds :D
next stop - dusting;)
Wow! She did a GREAT job!
Kim
Wow...I need her to come and teach Piper when she goes into her big girl bed!
We are putting it off, because we have to paint her new room...and that means moving the office...ugh!
Martha Stewart would be proud!
Hayley
Post a Comment