Monday, April 21, 2008

Good bye Kyler....

we will miss you tons!
One of our favorite friends has moved back to Boston.
Kyler and Mary Austin were the same age and have birthdays just a few days apart from each other. In fact, we had a combined 3rd birthday party at the zoo!
The princesses always had fun with Kyler and I always had fun with his mom!
We are sad that you are gone but now we have a great reason to visit Boston!
We love Y'ALL!!!
Oh my, we are in big trouble in about 10 years.
Mae had declared Kyler has her "first boyfriend".
That look she is giving the camera is scary!

We had fun at our farewell party!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh it is SAD when our children's friends move away!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Kyler is a cutie; I can see that Mae will be disappointed without her buddy. I know the feeling having left ours last year!!