Thursday, April 10, 2008

My Grandparents

I am blessed to have 3 of my grandparents still with us. In fact, my paternal grandfather passed away when my dad was a teenager so I still have all of the grandparents I have ever known.
The girls love to go see my mother's parents.
We call them Great Mimi and Granddaddy. I used to spend a week in the summer with them and I still remember those weeks as being some of the best weeks of the summer.
So this post is dedicated to you - Great Mimi and Granddaddy!
WE LOVE YOU!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love you, too, Mimi and Granddaddy! Great post, Jules. xoxo, Leigh Anne

Danielle Moss said...

Aww...so sweet!

I'll do a special donation blog and donate 50% to you for March of Dimes.

I'll try to get a post out tomorrow.

Football and Fried Rice said...

Sweet pictures! You are so blessed to still have (3) grandparents!