Thursday, May 15, 2008

Congrats "Big Girl Princesses"!

Sadly, my first group of students will graduate tomorrow. While I am so excited for them, the princesses and I are sad to see them go. They are all scattering across the country. Moving for exciting opportunities and wonderful jobs and interships. I am so proud of them all and I feel blessed that I was given the charge of being a mentor, teacher and friend to them.

Girls, you became much more than a student not only to myself but also to my family.
You are what I hope the princesses will become.
Remember that you always have a place to stay when you come back!

Thanks for all you did for us!

WE LOVE YOU!

Tripp, Julie, Mary Austin and Jane Harris

Click here & here to see why they are the "Big Girl Princesses"!

Farewell lunch
Jane and "Care-o-line"
Mae and "Jay-nail"


4 comments:

Danielle Moss said...

These photos are adorable. I love the girls' outfits!

Congrats to the big girl princesses!

Football and Fried Rice said...

They are beautiful Big-Girl Princesses! Next years' birthday just won't be the same without them!

caroline said...

Thankyou! We love ya'll. you became family to us and we wont be away too long! thankyou and we love love love you! miss you already jane and mae!

Anonymous said...

These are cute pictures. Isn't it great to know nice girls your girls can look at as role models?! And the window picture in the post below is precious!