Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Fabulous Finds!

I will be the first to admit my addiction to children's clothing.
I am well aware that the princesses have waaaaay too many clothes and while I am confessing, yes, they do go to school in smocked clothes.
(That is what Biz, spray and wash with resolve and Oxi-Clean are for.)
However, I am not above buying clothes at Walmart, K-mart or Target.
I was very excited to find these cute retro print dresses at our local K-mart.
At only $6.99 minus 30% they were a steal!
Ever the fashion diva, Mary Austin immediately claimed them very cute and very cool.

Lion Head fountain - Governor's Mansion

4 comments:

Kate said...

They are darling (the dresses and the princesses!). It's almost more fun to find a steal like that in K-mart or Target, isn't it??? I LOVE when that happens and I delight in telling everyone I meet how little I paid...not sure why that gives me such a kick!! Anyway...cute dresses! LOVE them!

Kristin said...

Smocking to school?? Aren't you a brave mom! I can't tell you how many outfits Anna Grace has ruined with paint. But I seriously love Target clothes. I don't feel quite so bad when the girls ruin them!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Those ARE adorable dresses!!! Of COURSE, the princesses where smocking to school - what else would a gal wear??

R&H said...

We have the blue one for Elia as well. LOVE IT!!!!! Nobody believes me when I tell them they are at kmart! lol