We went to the beach last week so I am behind on some of my posts but here is a short video of the princesses with Daddy. They loved playing in the waves.
Yes, that is "happy screaming" as Mary Austin calls it. We had to strip Jane Harris down and replace her swim diaper because of all the sand in it. Mae also had to clean out the sand. That is what memories are made of though.
I can still remember our family beach vacations and sand fannies!
They both had so much fun and we had a wonderful family vacation!
I am really excited that I have finally figured out how to upload video clips to the blog!
Next week I will be going through some short clips and adding them.
4 comments:
Oh how fun!! Where did you go? We are heading to Emerald Isle, NC in July. My sister is moving there so we'll have a free place to stay---thank goodness!
Don't you love the videos? With my new camera, I can do videos too. Katie keeps telling me I'm wasting the memory space on the blog when I upload them but that's okay! I'll just start a new one if I run out. :-) But I have a long way to go.....
Aww.I love the happy screaming!! I love the ocean waves - wish we were there!!
Lots of summer fun in that video.
Where did you go?? We are heading to Virginia Beach in a couple of weeks. Not nearly as far south as I'd loike to go, but it's a beach and they have a boardwalk....
Post a Comment