Look at her go! Li Li just started "real" gymnastics and is loving it :D I can't believe how big your Ballerina baby has gotten! Both girls are just beautiful :D Ladybug hugs, ;D
Just wanted to say hi, I found your blog through a google search because my name just so happens to be Mary Austin as well! Great name choice ;) Your M.A. is adorable! :)
5 comments:
Look at her go! Li Li just started "real" gymnastics and is loving it :D I can't believe how big your Ballerina baby has gotten! Both girls are just beautiful :D
Ladybug hugs,
;D
Precious! When did her hair grow so much? Tell MA that I think her hair is longer than E's! xoxo, LA
Go Mae! Future gymanst, perhaps??
Great balance, Mae!!
Just wanted to say hi, I found your blog through a google search because my name just so happens to be Mary Austin as well! Great name choice ;) Your M.A. is adorable! :)
Post a Comment