Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Posted by Picasa
love,
mae & jane
**yes, I am finally caught up on blogging. It has been a whirlwind around here with school starting back, tripp going out of town on his annual duck hunting trip, jane with the flu (again) and mary austin having issues with the lymphangioma that surrounds her right eye - this is why her eye looks as if she has been in a bar fight! All posts have been back dated on purpose!
My other time taker has been Facebook! Are you on? If not then do not venture to the darkside if you don't have alot of free time. It will suck you in!

5 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

I have avoided facebook for that very reason - NO TIME!!!

I LOVe the girls' lips :)

Anonymous said...

I'm on Facebook all the time....addicted! Wanna be friends?

Kristin said...

Very cute pics! Love Jane Harris with the lips. :-)

I'm off all this next week. I hope to spend more time on FB learning all the ropes. That and Skype. :-)

LA said...

So glad they did not get our thin lips! xoxoxo, LA

Nana said...

Mary Austin and Jane Harris, Nana is so lucky to have such wonderful, beautiful, and smart grandchildren!