Tripp was wearing his Navy sweatshirt tonight and Mary Austin climbed up in his lap, sounded out the letters and said "that says Navy"! We are excited! Can't wait to see what happens when she starts 5K which (if anyone is counting) starts in less than 6 months! I have now begun collecting Xanax and Valium for anyone who would like to donate to my cause!
4 comments:
Good job Mary Austin!!!!
You may have to share with me. I am holding Pinkie back next year partly because I can't stand the thought of life without her around the house during the day and partly because I think that having a cut-off of Dec. 31 is insane (her bday is Dec. 11) and she is just way to young to start kindergarten!
Way to go, Mary Austin! You are reading well already! xoxoxo, LA
I am still looking for a supplier of my own :=)
Post a Comment