Thanks to Elizabeth we now have a new way of posting here at Primrose Princesses.
Every Monday will be
"Monday with Mae"
Mary Austin will be responsible for coming up with a post subject and I will type just as she dictates to me (only edited for privacy when needed.)
So sit back and enjoy the inaugural post of
Monday with Mae!
Cinderella and the Alabama BalletMommy took me to see Cinderella. But not the Cinderella at Disney World. She lives there and cannot come here to Alabama. This was Ballerina Cinderella. It was fun. I took my picture with ballerinas but not Cinderella Ballerina. I was a little bit shy with them. The Prince was a boy ballerina. I did not know about boy ballerinas. I dressed in a fancy dress and mommy took me to get a treat after. We had fun and it was pretty. The only thing I did not like was that Cinderella did not have a TV in her kitchen. Mommy said that she did not have a TV. Mommy now thinks that we watch too much TV. Jane did not go because she is not growney.
2 comments:
Mary Austin, how beautiful you look with the ballerinas! I will look forward to your postings each Monday!!!!
Omigoodness, Mae. Elizabeth is already asleep but she will FREAK when she sees your post! How exciting that the cousins are blogging. And how funny that E made me follow your Mommy's lead and now you are making - I mean encouraging - your Mom to follow our lead. We love you to pieces. xoxoxo, Aunt Leelee.
Post a Comment