The first time I saw this I couldn't comprehend any of the feelings that might have gone through your head. Although I still can't fully appreciate what that day must have been like for you, I feel like I have a better understanding of the degree of love that comes with holding your child. What an incredible moment!
3 comments:
That is the sweetest thing I have EVER seen!
It matters not how many times I see this video - I still cry! How lucky I am to have a granddaughter like you Mary Austin!
The first time I saw this I couldn't comprehend any of the feelings that might have gone through your head. Although I still can't fully appreciate what that day must have been like for you, I feel like I have a better understanding of the degree of love that comes with holding your child. What an incredible moment!
Post a Comment