Monday, November 5, 2007

Congrats to "La-La Fabulous"

I am REALLY BEHIND on posting. One of the many reasons why is that we have been out of town every weekend for nearly 6 weeks! One of those out of town trips was to our very own "La-La Fabulous's" wedding.
"La-La Fabulous" is one of my best friends and sorority sisters from college. She is a precious and wonderful friend and I love her dearly. One thing that makes her so great is that my girls LOVE her! Mae started calling her "La-La Fabulous" and it has stuck.
Congrats and we LOVE YOU!!
"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep
because reality is finally better than your dreams"
-- Dr Seuss

5 comments:

insanemommy said...

Jesus lord she is gorgeously beautiful! Is that a word?!?! lol.... Stunning.

Danielle Moss said...

Um yes you are VERY behind. But I suppose we can let that slide. That's a lot of traveling.

Congrats to la la fabulous. Best name ever

Danielle

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Travel is good. The best part is coming home!

That Dr. Seuss always knows what to say!

3 Peanuts said...

I was wondering where you have been?

Missed you.
Kim

Lori said...

Hopefully the upcoming Holidays will find you at home a bit more?! :)
La-La-Fabulous looks gorgeous in her gown, congrats to her!!