Monday, February 18, 2008

Jane's friends and a thank you!

First, many thanks to Danielle for giving my blog a make-over!
The princesses and queen mommy love it!
Jane Harris LOVES her animals! Real or stuffed, she is always loving on her "babies".
Unfortunately, this is how she got bitten this summer by Dixie.
Her scar is nearly gone and we are pleased with the plastic surgeon's results!
Lately, she has had 2 "friends" that must be in her "cribby" with her! In passing, I just happened to ask her their names and she said without hesitation "Lucy and Bob". Where she came up with these names I have no idea!
Can you see my scar? Look carefully!
Meet Lucy and Bob!
Lucy is the musical bunny under her arm and, yes, Bob is actually the Grinch.
However, don't tell Jane that! She insists that he is Bob!

2 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

She has the most beautiful blue eyes:) I love that she calls The Grinch "Bob" - Why not?

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I love her red hair. She is a very pretty little girl....