i am laughing. hard. lucky there were no scissors in the room. wait till they get a brother:) oh they would mess with him!! I'm not trying to start any rumors!! Just thinking......
LOL - They are SO cute! We had that happen here and rather than "Watch out Bobbi Brown" (which Li Li already has a nice little make up bag full of because of her PWS)our was "Houston we have a problem" She did find scissors! Luckily she didn't use them on her hair! Fun age :D Now I get really worried when she gets quiet!
Ladybug hugs, ;D
I keep meaning to ask - Come to ATL! It is only two hours away :D
Oooo, been there, done that! Isn't make up great fun?! The girls went one step further and smeared make-up in hair and on their big sister's floor. Not a pretty sight! Welcome to girl-hood!!
Hi! I do digital scrapbooking and love the paper kit that you used in your blog design. If you happen to remember where you got it, I'd love to know where I could buy the floral paper that is in your header. Beautiful! --Sarah
8 comments:
i am laughing. hard. lucky there were no scissors in the room. wait till they get a brother:) oh they would mess with him!! I'm not trying to start any rumors!! Just thinking......
LOL - They are SO cute! We had that happen here and rather than "Watch out Bobbi Brown" (which Li Li already has a nice little make up bag full of because of her PWS)our was "Houston we have a problem" She did find scissors! Luckily she didn't use them on her hair! Fun age :D Now I get really worried when she gets quiet!
Ladybug hugs,
;D
I keep meaning to ask - Come to ATL! It is only two hours away :D
Two comments for my nieces:
First, that color suits Jane amazingly well (who said redheads cannot wear pink?) - and - Please tell MA to blend, blend, blend.
Love our gorgeous girls. And you, too! LA
Thaks for your sweet post to my blog! Yours is still among my faves! Quiet is never good with little ones :).
Simply gorgeous!!!
I'm digging her lips too. Totally kissable. Beware mommy the boys will be hanging out before you know it!! lol..
Oooo, been there, done that! Isn't make up great fun?! The girls went one step further and smeared make-up in hair and on their big sister's floor. Not a pretty sight! Welcome to girl-hood!!
Hi! I do digital scrapbooking and love the paper kit that you used in your blog design. If you happen to remember where you got it, I'd love to know where I could buy the floral paper that is in your header. Beautiful! --Sarah
journeytohannahclaire@gmail.com
Post a Comment