Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Snow in Alabama?

No, not really! It did snow here one morning last week but did not stick to the ground. The princesses keep asking me when it will snow again. Since, most likely, it will not snow here again we decided to make our own snow with the next best thing...
LEAVES!!
Ready Jane?
It's snowing leaves!
Jane: "But I can't catch them on my tongue?"
Mae: "No Jane, its really dirt and leaves."
Jane: "oh"

6 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

How delightful! Kids have such great imaginations.
We have lots of snow here that we'd be glad to share. They wouldn't like it for long though.
The forecast for today is 2'. Not very much fun........

Anonymous said...

Your blog looks great, as usual! Cute story, and I love the bows!!

Anonymous said...

You MUST come visit us in the snow in 2008. Sixty inches this year! Honestly, I am ready to see the leaves again. xoxoxo, LA

Carla said...

That's too cute!!! I got my bow and I love it! :) We will have to plan a time to get together...zoo? science museum?

Football and Fried Rice said...

Oh princesses - we have enough snow for all of us :)

Danielle Moss said...

That is so cute! These photos are adorable, and I love the little story!

I don't get to play in the snow either :(