This still sounds really strange when I say it. I am going back to school to get my Doctorate of Nurse Practitioner in public health with my special population being orphans/internationally adopted children. Just by chance I was presented an opportunity to travel to some villages outside of Fes to do developmental assessments on orphans. I will fly back on the Saturday before Easter. Hopefully, flights out of JFK will be running smoothly so that I make it back in time to catch some zzzz's before Easter morning and church!
Please pray that I will have safe and HEALTHY travels!

6 comments:
Oh wow that's amazing! I can't wait to hear all about the trip!
I'll pray for a safe trip, good health, and that you make it back in time. I just know you will.
You must be so excited!
First of all, I am impressed you are going back to school right now with two little ones. I am in awe! I thought about it but chickened out. Your trip sounds amazing. I know you won't blog while you are gone but please update once you are home. Our best thoughts and prayers for a safe and wonderful journey.
Ok, WOW??!!! I stand in awe! What an amazing opportunity. For some reason, I am just proud of you (like motherly proud!) You go girl!! Does this mean that when (if?) we ever get medical information on our waiting child from China that i can send it to you to review?? BIG HUGS for your trip and prayers for safe travels.....
I haven't checked in on your family for awhile....WOW! What a wonderful opportunity! I am impressed... praying for travel safeties and a smooth, wonderful experience!!
Kate
WOW! What a huge decision! I am thrilled for you! Good luck and you are in my prayers.
Ladybug hugs,
;D
Have a wonderful trip! Happy Easter!
Post a Comment