The Moroccan landscape is breath taking!
We were mostly in the Atlas mountains. The weather was very mild when we first arrived with highs in the upper 60's and low 70's. A front came through in the middle of the week and it turned colder - it even snowed when we went to see the monkeys!
Driving down the road you would see shepherds tending to their sheep, goats and cattle. There were also HUGE stork nests and storks everywhere! If you have never seen one flying, it is really a sight to behold. Looks like a prehistoric animal! I hate that I did not get a picture of one or one of the nests! There were also wild peacocks everywhere!
5 comments:
OMG - What an adventure - These images are amazing!
Ladybug hugs,
;D
I am thrilled to find these photos this morning. What a treat! So proud of your smart self. Talked to T. this morning. Fun to catch up. Love you lots. xoxoxo, LA
What wonderful pictures and great adventure! Thanks for sharing!! I'm sure your princesses were very glad to see mommy come home. :-)
What a great trip. I love the pictures. Glad you are home safe and had a great trip.
you don't expect to see a herd of goats & then a breathtaking mountain stream & valley. That is like Hawaii-beautiful - truly looks like a place to visit...
Post a Comment