Sunday, April 5, 2009

Before and After

This was a week of "before and afters" for the primrose princesses.
Mary Austin got an "all clear" from the plastic surgeon on Friday. Her eye looks amazing and most importantly her vision is now back to 20/30 (before surgery it was 20/100 to 20/120)
Before:
After:
Yeah, I know! If you are in need of a FANTABULOUS ocular plastic surgeon; I have your man! Plus, if your appointment is at 9:40 then you are in a room by 9:45 and he is in the room by 9:50. Bonus!

I tried really really hard to let Jane Harris' bangs grow out. But I finally got fed up with them. So here is Jane.
Before:

After:

It is really cute. Stacked up in the back and the bangs will just grow into it (if I can stand it)!!

4 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Oh, I love Jane's hair!! I have been wondering how the growing out process would go, bows? barrettes? lol!

Mae's eye looks great! I love it when doctors are that efficient!! I need a plastic surgeon, but it has nothing to do with my eyes..... (maybe my poor husband's eyes..lol!!!!)

Jan Russell said...

I'm so glad Mae's eye is healing quickly! I wonder if that dr. could hook me up with lips like in her "berfore" picture, and maybe some botox a few other places too...

Jane's hair is the cutest EVER.

Tickled Pink And Green said...

Darling girls and love that 'preppy conversation' with Mae! :)

LA said...

MA's eye looks PERFECT. Precious new do on Jane, too. xoxoxo, LA