Yep, this is me. That is a bird mask. We learned about birds in school. They go "shrill shreech". We went on the nature trail and looked at birds. I only saw some brown ones. Sara sawed a red one. That's why I made this purple mask. I like purple birds. I was going to make one in all your favorite colors. You know - pink, green and turquoise blue - but Miss Tammy said I had to pick one color. I like the feathers the best. It does need some glitter. (oh, LaLa fabulous will be soooo happy to hear this and I will admit it does make my heart sing to hear her say this. After all I have a love affair with glitter and crafts)
Are we in the car? Yeah, Mommy did you take this while driving. That is dangerous.
Mommy: "no, remember we were stopped a stop sign"
Oh yeah, and that man honked his horn at us. He was not nice.
1 comment:
I am cracking up! ADORABLE!!!
Post a Comment