Monday, April 20, 2009

Mondays with Mae

This is one of my favorite books. I had a copy and then I tore pages when I was a baby. Mommy is friends with the lady that drew all the pictures and she got us a new book. I am careful with it now. I love it.
From Mommy: To all my friends who have adopted, this book is so sweet. I met Liz Edge on Cursillo; she just happens to live in our city and go to another Episcopal church here in town. If you do not have it I highly recommend it! It is a must have! Click on the picture and it will take you right to Amazon to order!

In school we learned about bugs last week. All sorts of bugs. We made these ladybug costumes. A dress up costume but of paper bags not like a real costume. I like ladybugs. Mommy says they are good luck. Daddy says we can get some to put in his garden. I don't really like spiders. They can bite you and you could get dead.

3 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Oh, Mae is just full of it, isn't she?? I haven't read this book yet, I'll have to check it out!

Nana said...

Wow, what a costume. I love it Mary Austin! Ladybugs are my favorite insects!

KK said...

I absolutely LOVE Mondays with Mae--I may have to do something similar with Pinkie. How fun to look back on one day!