Friday, April 24, 2009

I scream , you scream...

We all scream for ice cream!!!
One of the things I love most about where we live is the small town feel right outside the city. We live within walking distance to the park, pool and city business district.
Except for a few weeks when it is just too cold we can walk all over!
Tonight after supper we walked up to the ice cream store to meet some friends.
Jane loves strawberry with chocolate sprinkles!

Cannon is a chocolate lover too!

Mae and Jack on a "date".
They thought they were very "growney" as we allowed them to sit up at the counter and order while we sat at some tables on the opposite side of the store.

2 comments:

Nana said...

What fun Mae! You are getting too grown up for Nana! I love you!

Jane, I love the strawberry too! I love you too, sweet girl!

LA said...

Yum! I want some right now. Chocolate, please. xoxoxo, LA