Saturday, July 21, 2007

How do you know if you are a country girl?

You know what a shotgun shell is and your hunting vest is Day-glo Pink!
Just kidding, she does not have a hunting vest although her Daddy may rectify that situation at some point. She does, however, have a pink and green John Deer Country Girl t-shirt.
DISCLAIMER:
Please know that the only guns Tripp owns are hunting rifles and they are stored properly with shells in a separate container and a different location. Jane found these while I was cleaning out a closet. After pictures were snapped, we promptly removed them from her hand and put them back in their safe place.


1 comment:

insanemommy said...

Relieved to hear you are so safe with the firearms. Had neighbor (DEA) and his wife over last evening for dinner and he had a gun strapped to his ankle. How do I know this? We were comparing ankle scars from surgery and I saw it strapped to him like a una-bomber. It's part of his uniform...