I had these pictures taken June 20, 2006. How time flies! Jane Harris was only 9 months (nearly 10) and Mary Austin was 2.5 years old. They both look like such babies. The dresses were their Easter dresses for that year and I loved them. I had them made - french hand sewn of cream batiste and lace with pale blue smocking and embroidery.
Jane was so cute with her 4 teeth! She was just about to walk and in fact did walk just one month later.
I get this look from Mae often. Aren't the tween and teen years going to be fun??!!?! Please, someone slow down time!
2 comments:
don't they appear to grow up before your eyes?!
Those pictures are breathtaking! I love them both :D
I think our girls must be related because I get that same exact look from LiLi! I have to LOL because I am going through such a spell with Ian, but I am terrified of what Miss L. is going to be like!
BTW - I tagged you for a nickname meme.
Post a Comment