Saturday, July 21, 2007

Wow, 3 posts in one day

Yes, I have finally caught up on some of my blogging. Easy to do when one has been up since 5:45 am on a SATURDAY no less! Why have I been up since the ass-crack of dawn??? Because I am a sucker. I am a sucker for my daughter and her happiness.
We are going to Disney World in January of 2008. It is going to be our journey to her perceived Mecca land. The place where all princesses (with the exception of herself and Jane) live.
Her dream day would include seeing as many of her beloved princesses as she could. Cinderella, Mulan, Jasmine, Snow White, Aurora, Belle and the others and meeting fun friends like Mickey, Minnie and the rest of the gang from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
So you ask, why were you up so early? Because, evidently, to eat lunch with Cinderella and her friends in THE PLACE (as pictured below). You must call Disney dining at the exact moment they open 180 days from the date you would like to dine. For us this was today. Perhaps, you do not really have to do this but all my books said to do it and I am a SUCKER. I buy into all of this and I am happy to say that on January 17th Princess Mae will be eating lunch with Cinderella and her friends in Cinderella's Royal Castle. On a side note, because I am such a SUCKER we are also eating breakfast with the Storybook princesses one morning and with Mary Poppins and friends on another morning. Yes, I am sure we will have some princess overlap and see some twice but I am her mother and I am trying to maximize the princess experience for her. After all, soon she will no longer want to dress up, twirl around, sing "For this is love.." and marry her Daddy and I want to capture the magic!And now I am going back to bed!
And, no, Jane is not going. She will be too young and still unpredictable in her many moods!

4 comments:

insanemommy said...

Oh, you are so brave. We have talked about Disney but said we wouldn't do it until the girls were about 5 years old. I think more so for mommy and daddy. lol. Great pics by the way!

Anonymous said...

Oh I so envy you for going to Disney World! We hope to go in a couple of years but for now we'll have to settle with Disneyland :0) I totally get the being prepared and calling in to ensure the meeting with the characters/princesses :0)

Valorie

Lori said...

Something terrific to look forward to!!
(Thanks for your comment on my blog!)

Danielle said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your girls are BEAUTIFUL, and you're such a great mom to set all this up for your daughter. Dining with princesses is every little girl's DREAM! Can't wait to see those photos in January.

Danielle