Mary Austin and I went to Denver last week and I am behind on my postings and picture uploads! We had a blast with our cousins and cannot wait to go back!
Until I get caught up here is a look at the princesses both at the age of 10 months! Each picture is one of my favorites of them! I am trying to locate pictures of them at 1 year and 2 years and will post them as well.
Jane Harris
10 months
June 2006
10 months
October 2004
4 comments:
You are blessed beyond belief! Those are the most beautiful girls at any age :D
Julie, thanks for your comment, I think your "theory" is right on!! And thanks for all the great ideas!
I'm sorry, but I was laughing at your dream, (which I'm sure wasn't funny at the time), but what a dream!!
These two pictures are beautiful! Love the sweet little beach-photo dress!
Gorgeous pictures! Your girls are just precious!
Two little honey's for a sweet mommy.
Post a Comment