Seven P's
PRINCESS - obvious!
POOP - Before I left my job as a nurse practitioner to teach, I was in gastroenterology and nutrition so I dealt with alot of POOP!
PURPOSE - I try to live everyday with a purpose
PEE - I HATE this word. This comes from my mother who would not allow us to say this word as children. Instead, we said "tee-tee". I still say this and get some pretty strange looks when I say to someone "I need to tee-tee"
PUNCTUAL - I hate being late! I have had to learn to give this up since the Primrose Princesses add 30-45 minutes to my "getting ready routine" in the am!
PEA (different from PEE) - I LOVE English peas!
PINK - I LOVE the color pink! Really good that I had two girls!
Random Meme by Danielle
Favorite movie(s) - Pretty in Pink, the Holiday (even if Jude Law slept with his nanny), Sliding Doors (a little known movie with Gwenyth Paltrow)
Last movie you saw - The Devil Wears Prada
Favorite TV show(s) - Grey's Anatomy, The Office, Dr 90210, Ugly Betty and yes, I will admit it, The Hills
The one show that you didn't want to end - Sex and the City & Designing Women
Do you have a favorite type of pen? - anything that is not ballpoint - I like gel ink
What do you struggle with - worrying about everything and remembering that I am not in control!
How many siblings do you have? - one
Her name is - Leigh Anne
You are the oldest/middle/youngest sibling - youngest - so Danielle I am giving up my younger status to claim you as my younger sister!
Pet's names - Elizabeth Belle "Bess" and Virginia Anne "Jenny
Favorite breakfast - Egg in a Basket - whole wheat bread with hole in center - put egg in and cook and then cover with slice of American cheese. Cook in skillet
Favorite salad - Asian
Favorite desert(s) - Key Lime Pie and anything with chocolate.
Favorite holiday - Christmas, Easter and Halloween
If you could do anything - adopt lots of orphans here and abroad OR help others do so!
The one living male and female celebrities you would meet - I'm not sure I want to meet any of them. Maybe Ellen Degeneres or Jennifer Anniston because they both seem to be more "real" and down to earth.
The one deceased celebrity you would meet - Florence Nightingale
Your birthday - 9-20
Favorite pie - Key Lime
Favorite pastry - chocolate pastry
Favorite Christmas song - I'm not going to just choose one. I like most of them!
Favorite soda - diet coke
What do you despise? - Being late and a snotty nose on a child
Most annoying thing people do - When people do not let you get off the elevator before they push their way onto it. PISSES ME OFF!!! Someone did this in the Denver airport knocking Mae nearly on her butt except that I had her hand and I read them the riot act except in a very sweet southern way!
What did you do last night - Went to a School of Nursing back to school party for students
Any tattoos? - No. Never. Hello?? Hepatitis B!!!
Pierced ears? - Yes. One hole in each ear.
Eye color - Blue
Black or brown accessories (shoes/bags) - Both.
Favorite color - Pink and green together or alone!
The walls in your bedroom are - Coffee with cream
You can't wait for this show to start this fall - Grey's Anatomy
If you could have one skill it would be - I would cook like a chef and be way more computer savvy!


6 comments:
Hey big sis. You're the fist to do the meme.
I know you're the older sis here but you broke the rules. I guess the younger sis would tattle, right? You're supposed to post that anyone that does the post must ask the person who gave them the meme 1-2 questions in the comments section on the other person's blog. Ok that sounds so confusing typed out. Bad rule? Yeah, maybe....
I miss my sex and the city. I hope the movie will be a good one.
Oh, and happy early birthday! I didn't know our birthdays were 3 days apart!
Happy birthday fellow virgo!
Thanks for sharing!!! Getting to know you a little better!!! Cyber freinds who would have ever thought it 20 years ago!!!
We say "tee-tee" here too. :)
Happy early birthday and thank you so much for telling me how many diaper bags you have. I now feel no guilt whatsoever about buying more. :)
Thanks also for your advice on the parasites!
Julie,
I really enjoyed reading this. I have been so behind on reading blogs. Very busy and sleep deprived these days:)
The girls new shoes are cute too:)
Kim
I don't like saying "pee" either. We say "potty".
Great list!
Post a Comment