1) Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to you life for each letter of your middle name. If you don't have a middle name, use the middle name that you wish you had.Okay, I was tagged to do the middle name game by M&M's mommy.
So what's up with the state of Texas at the top you ask? Well, my middle name is "Austin" as in the city, Austin Powers, and most importantly my grandparents and my mom (it is their last name and her maiden name) and
MARY AUSTIN!!!
When I married, I chose to keep Austin instead of my maiden name because I knew one day I would have a daughter named Mary Austin and I wanted her to have part of my name.
A - Animal lover. So much so that until I was about 12 or 13 years old I wanted to be a vet. Then I learned that I would have the task of putting animals "down" and I am way too tender hearted to be able to handle that. Let's face it, I cry at certain commercials!
U - uniquely optimistic. I am definitely one of those "glass is half full" kind of people. I really feel that you make a choice everyday to be happy and I make that choice. Not saying that I am never sad or blue or whatever but I try not to dwell on the yucky things.
S - Sweet Southern girl who can be a bitch in sheep's clothing if you are not nice to me. See above. Can't you just be nice? And if you can't then look out! Also, being Southern DOES NOT make you an automatic racist and I am tired of being blamed for the sins of those before me. I have seen pictures of the race riots both in the past and present and it truly upsets me that someone would treat another human being that way. And my all time favorite show - Designing Women! Love Love Love it! My friends used to call me Charlene.
T - Theme. I am all about a "theme party"! I am very excited about the "princess and pirate" bash that will be held in November for the Primrose Princesses!
I - I hope that I am inspirational. I know I try to be. And all you have to do is look at my children and know that He is in control. If He was not then Mary Austin would not be here and THAT is not something I even want to imagine! Also, just look at our great country and the world for that matter. It is really beautiful! I just need to get over to the West Coast and see San Fran, Napa Valley, Oregon...
N - Not ready for my babies to grow up!
And not sure who to tag! I think everyone has doen this but if you have not then I tag you!
2 comments:
Wow, you did a great job- graphics and all! Thanks for playing!
Great list and really fun stuff!!! You put some thought into this one.... Love it.
Post a Comment