Monday, September 17, 2007

My new blog!!!


Many thanks to Danielle for doing my blog redesign! It looks FABULOUS!!!
She says it was a birthday present to me BUT I am not sure what she means as I am not having a birthday this week. Instead, I have chosen to ignore the 20th.
As Bruce and company in Nemo say "DENIAL!!"
That's my story and I am sticking with it!

13 comments:

Danielle Moss said...

It IS a birthday present. Deny it all you want, but it's happening. I'm facing at it as we speak! Ugh.

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

Love the look :D It fits!

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Looks great....
Love the little flowers..

3 Peanuts said...

Happy Birthday even if you are in denial. the blog looks great. I love the colors and the floral.

Kim

Lori said...

Happy Birthday!
Your blog is beautiful, love the colors!

Nesting For Natalie said...

Happy post birthday! I hope your life is filled wih great wonder this coming year :). The world is a better place because you are in it...just ask the princesses!

Amy C

Danielle Moss said...

Julie - the pink background is gone...please send me your info again so I can fix it. This has happened to 3 blogs recently.

Hope you had a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Football and Fried Rice said...

I love the look. I may have to email Danielle very soon:D Thanks for the tip on the calendar. must have it.

insanemommy said...

Very pretty and very feminine! Nice.

insanemommy said...

Oh, Happy Birthday to you!!!!

Lilly said...

Oh my goodness, it's beautiful!!!!

3 Peanuts said...

No pressure but I want some new photos of the princesses. I need my fix!

I think Danielle will do a lovely job on your videos. Hers are MUCH nicer than what I have done. But the program I use is super easy.

Kim

Danielle Moss said...

Julie,

Where have you been? I'm going to email you...

Hugs,

Danielle