I'm still here but Tripp was out of town this week (the WHOLE WEEK) and so I have learned what it would be like to be a single mom. I have the utmost respect for all you single moms! Whoa! You ladies rock!I have lots of pics to upload and post including Mae's first horse ride (and not just a pony either), our little Asian mermaid, and sisters having fun!
Hopefully, I will get some new posts up soon!
6 comments:
Oh! Pic's soon ~ exciting :D
I know what you mean about the single mom thing, those gals get my admiration! Dan is gone about 5 nights a months and it is crazy!
Ladybug hugs,
;D
I was wondering where you were!
Can't wait to see all the photos.
I have the utmost respect for single moms! Glad you made it through the week :)!
Good. I was worried about you! Thanks for the advice and support regarding the witching hour. Just wait...4th grade and 1st grade homework is tough. LOL!
Kim
My husband was away all week too, we should have got together...haha (like that would help!!) It was tough for me too.
I'm glad you survived. :)
I love the girls' dresses! They are adorable!
Post a Comment