The other day I was changing from my work clothes into shorts and thinking how sweet the girls were being. I could hear them giggling together and it seemed like they were playing so well together. And they were but I should have known with a fright that, when Mae said "mommy, we got our Popsicles", all was not right. Alas, I did not have a Miss Clavell moment but rather said "okay, go outside on the deck to eat them and I will be right there".
But they did not go out on the deck and when I finished hanging up my clothes this is what I found:

7 comments:
Hahaha! Too Funny! And such a relief there were not popsicles on the sofa! Pearls are the best. We really could be sisters! :)
And I love that you made reference to my favorite book. In an old house in Paris that was covered with vines lived 12 little girls in 2 straight lines. I haven't read that book in so long but feel like I have it memorized. I need to go buy it. For posterity of course.
If I read that I won't be one of the 1/4 of Americans that hasn't read a book right? It's a classic. Does it count?
OMG. Katie and Abbey keep pulling mine out of the cupboard and running with them saying "here, here mommy"! The other day Katie snuck up on me in my closet while I was dressing and tried pulling you know what! I nearly died...... She kept looking between my legs. Awwww... what'd you do?!?
Ohhh, that was so funny! I am laughing out loud!
Thank you SO much for the Nice Matters! I am sorry it took me a few days to get back to you. I really did appreciate it :). ANd to top it off it so pretty!
Rony -
Mae is FASCINATED with that time of the month. Always asking why I am "bleeving" etc. I just told her when she grew up and was a woman it was something she would do too and she said okay. But we have the discussion every month it seems. Fortunately she has not started asking how the baby gets in the mommy's belly. although she did ask why she was not from my belly.
Julie
Hilarious!! Mia & Mylee are both very curious as well about this. I'm just afraid that Mia will say something about "mommy bleeding" in front of others :0(
LOL! That was too funny! It was just the laugh I need to get my day started :D
Yeah, for Princess Mecca in Jan 08! When do you go? We are there in Jan too ~ but only for two days before we cruise :D Maybe we'll see ya there!
Ladybug hugs,
Debbie
Hey there, check out my blog- you've been tagged!
Hugs :0)
Post a Comment